Saturday, January 03, 2009

january sale!!!


just wanted to let you know that i'm having a sale over at the old maiden aunt shop - all handpainted yarns are 20% off!!!
the sink in my new studio was finally installed over the holidays, and i'll be getting back into some serious dyeing starting this week (yay!). but in order to make room for all the new yarns i'll be producing, i need to clear out as much of the old yarns as i can - help me clear some space in my new studio!
the 20% off sale will run until the end of january, or until i run out of yarn; after that, i hope to have lots of new yarns & colourways to show you. the sale is on in my studio as well as online, so if you're near ayrshire, please feel free to drop by & visit - you can find me at studio 99b, main street, west kilbride; wednesdays-saturdays, 12-4pm.

1 comment:

Flavaknits said...

My flavaknits group are so jealous of my Gothic sock yarn - even more so since it is now sold out! lol
Am about to cast on, just need a pattern!

Mx