Monday, September 15, 2008

distracted

i know i said i was back on track with the sweater knitting..... but i got a little distracted.

bobby's garden
the start of my version of "bobby's garden", in sock yarn leftovers - hexagons are fun!

lowenzahn socks
plain toe-up socks in wollmeise sockenwolle "lowenzahn" - i can't stop knitting these, the colours are fabulous!

wollmeise sock club 1
the first shipment of the wollmeise sock club - it's so completely gorgeous, words fail me

cupcake!!
cupcake from "la cucina" in glasgow's west end - pink icing, edible glitter, and a chocolate butterfly???


i swear, i'm back on track now....

3 comments:

Twelfthknit said...

I don't know what is making me drool more - the yarn or the cupcake...

TangledFrog said...

Love Bobby's Garden...I'd need to knit a whole-lotta (more) socks to have enough left-overs, though...not a good project for an instant gratification girl.

Raveller said...

Bobby's Garden is beautiful! I like the curled up edges. I wonder if there's a way to preserve that as you join the pieces, maybe not on every edge... anyway, I think it is it is stunning!