Monday, July 21, 2008

it's my birthday - buy yarn!!

just a quick post to let you all know about a massive sale at the old maiden aunt yarn shop!

i'm clearing out my old base yarns to make way for piles of yummy new yarns - & not only that, it's my birthday! i'm 32 this year, so if you enter the code OMA32 when you check out, you will get a tremendous 32% off your entire order!! the discount will apply to everything in the shop - i want it all cleared out before i start listing my new yarns, so help me celebrate my birthday by getting rid of everything!!!

there are limited amounts of yarn left, and many yarns only have one skein of each colour - quick, go shopping, before it disappears!!!

4 comments:

Flavaknits said...

My name is Mhairi and I am a yarnaholic! Order made today, couldn't resist, will hopefully have toastie toes this winter with my purchases!

Flavaknits said...

Selfish woman that I am - Have a wonderful birthday, 32 is the new 21!

Anonymous said...

Hi Lilith,

I wish you a wonderful birthday, a huge birthdaycake and all you have wished for yourself !!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!

Anonymous said...

I forgot to add my name(silly girl)
All the best from Jessica