Wednesday, September 13, 2006

whoops

i slipped, and fell on the "order" button...

(image copied from the posh yarn website to hold me over till the real thing gets here; hope that's ok!)

posh yarn is having a sale... the above picture is 2 skeins of "camilla", a pure cashmere laceweight which is normally £18 per skein. this one is on sale because the dye didn't work out (it's meant to be a solid colour, but i actually like it better like this) - £10 per skein. yum...
get to the sale page quickly, before everything is gone!!

p.s. if the resident sock appreciator is reading this... it was free yarn, honest. didn't cost a penny. i just said it cost £10 because i didn't want everyone else to know about the free yarn. yep, that's right, free. i didn't spend any money...

2 comments:

scarybez said...

Mmmmm... looks delicious. Sadly (for my stash) but happily (for my bank balance) I wasn't so keen on any of the colours left. I just adore the purples and autumn-y colours - I guess I'm just too slow :(

ps: I love your idea of lucky Tuesday. It's always great to reflect on the wonderful things in life.

roro said...

Hahaha - I slipped and fell on the "order" button a few times myself this summer. I guess my "lucky tuesday" note would be that my resident scarf appreciator didn't freak out. That's some gorgeous yarn . . .